Tuesday 5 July 2011

entry 6

confusion!!!!


My birthday night arrived. P was at work once again. L, R, J and my parents came around to my house for a little tea party, that L had organised.

J and I never really spoke while everyone was there, just smiled at each other  from across the room. In all honesty i found it quite exiting.

As the night went on, my parents had gone home and it just left myself, J, L and R....

L and R went in to the other room to use my computer for a bit. So me and J sat on the sofa to watch some telly. Still no words were really spoken. Just little flirtatious smiles. Out of know where J leaned in for a kiss. My stomach dropped, excitement, nervousness and want took over. My head was telling me not to do it but i so wanted to. So i leaned in and took him up on the offer.

For a long time i didn't feel wanted or attractive, i had always been jealous of other girls for having the looks and the funny, quirky personalities. Now i felt special.

The next night was the night we were going out to celebrate my birthday properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my babies

my babies