Friday 15 July 2011

Entry 7

My birthday night out finally arrived. I had spent the whole day searching searching for a dress. I went all out and spent hours on my hair and make-up. I felt sexy and confident for a change.

In some ways i was excited about going out but in others, really worried because not only was P coming out but so was J. I didn't have a clue what to do. At this point i wasn't sure  whether i wanted to get it over with and tell P or just pretend nothing had happened and carry on with a wedding i didn't want to happen and a relationship that i obviously wasn't happy in, but even so, the thought of breaking P's heart still upset me.

The night was going smoothly so far. J, L, R and P were all here, getting in the party mood and waiting for my mum and her friend to arrive. Meanwhile P was hungry and asked if someone would go to the shop to pick up some food. L and R volunteered to go, thinking that it would give me and J a few minutes to ourselves. Although that wasn't the case, by the time they had got out of the front door, R came back in and told J he had to go with them. Apparently, P had said he wasn't going to leave J alone in the house with me. At this point P didn't know that anything had happened, this made me think about how little he trusted me.

My mum and her friend Y arrived. Now, all ready to go we all got into a taxi and went into town.

So we were in town and tensions were already running high.  We all got a drink , it was then i noticed J was on edge. We went outside and went to the next place. Apart from our group we were alone in the club. Me, my mum, L and Y were dancing. J and R had gone to the toilet and on their way back J started dancing with us, P noticed this and came up to dance as well. This annoyed me because i knew he only came over to make sure me and J didn't dance together. I left the group and went to the toilets to get two minutes peace. P came running up after me, even more pissed off that he had followed me i snapped at him about trust. L had noticed i'd been gone a while so she came to find me, so we went back down and carried on dancing.

Another drink, another bar and then we started walking to the big club. All of us were having a laugh on the way with J proposing to Y and pretending to be madly in love. And then i saw P walking ahead in a mood. By the time we got to the entrance P had become really possessive over me and wanted to cuddle and be next to me all the time, please remember this was the guy who worked all night and slept all day and showed no interest in me.

P was trying to be the big man and tried starting fights with anyone that came near me, so J kept his distance.

Me and L went to the toilets and J was coming from the smoking area, I grabbed his hand and took him into a quiet part of the club for a sneaky kiss.

P got more and more irritable as the night went on. I'll be honest from here the drink kicked in and i don't remember much more, except that nothing else happened with me and J.......

The next morning through the haze of the hangover i knew that i had to tell P the truth....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my babies

my babies