Tuesday 5 July 2011

entry 5

So, as i was saying, things started looking up. P was at work while L, R, J and myself watched a movie. Me and J started chatting and sharing our life experiences. Soon chatting turned to flirting. For a while i had alone bt tonight i felt wanted. Nothing else had happened that night nor did i expect it to.

After that night J started texting me. After the 'how are you?' and 'what have you been upto?' conversation past, i suddenly received a text message asking if he could have a secret kiss.
I felt confused and somewhat guilty because in some ways i wanted to reply saying yes. Not knowing what i really wanted, i said maybe and left it at that.

Oh my god! was i really contemplating cheating on P?
Was i really going to risk a 6 year relationship for a guy i hardly knew?

When i thought about it i realized, that if my relationship with P had broken down years ago and if it was what i wanted i wouldn't be thinking about anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. everyones day come btw ... for certain other readers

    ReplyDelete

my babies

my babies